As a respected Veterinary Centre in Ledbury we have a full range of facilities under one roof. Our experienced team have all the facilities needed to care for your pet at the highest level.
Our facilities include:
- A dental suite including high speed burrs and drills, ultrasonic scalers and polishers allowing for thorough investigations of your pet’s mouth: X-rays of the teeth and their roots.
An ECG, or electrocardiogram is a monitor which enables us to look at the hearts' electrical function.
ECGs are carried out in our X-ray suite whilst patients are conscious, allowing us to assess the heart rate, rhythm and electrical activity. This is often performed in conjunction with X-rays and ultrasound scanning to provide a full picture of heart function. We can also use the ECG as part of our anaesthetic monitoring regime, allowing us to accurately monitor the heart rate and rhythm whilst your pet is anaesthetised. This is particularly useful not only on elderly and critical patients but also those with known underlying heart disease.
- Hospital wards featuring:
- Variety of purpose built kennels for pets of all shapes and sizes:
- Wards are climate controlled with Feliway and Adaptil diffusers (pheromone stress reducers)
- Intensive care oxygen unit: the temperature, humidity and oxygen can be controlled to help some of our more critical patients
- All stainless steel kennelling allows for optimum cleaning and reduced infection risk
- Background music available to help keep a calm atmosphere within the wards
- Independent oxygen supply can be provided for any kennel as needed
Laboratory: the latest, state of the art, blood testing machines meaning we can perform the majority of blood testing on-site, 24 hours a day. This enables us to get results as soon as possible, which in a critical patient can be lifesaving.
We can run regular monitoring and screening profiles for pets with ongoing therapy. Urine testing and in-house microscopy also help us further diagnose your pet’s problem. For samples such as histology (looking at cells under the microscope) and certain specialist blood tests, we have a daily courier pick up service, to allow us to get results as quickly as possible for your pet.
- Ophthalmology Room
- In-house pharmacy
- Large central preparation area
- Ultrasound suits
- X-ray and imaging room
- Large reception area
- Large car parking area
- Welcoming and friendly team
For more information, please contact our friendly team.