Leadon Vale Veterinary Centre are pleased to offer a comprehensive healthcare plan via the convenience of a monthly direct debit. Our new and improved Pet Health for Life Plan is a great way to cut the cost of routine care which keeps your cat in the best possible health and helps them lead happier lives.
Vaccination for flea prevention, worming, microchipping and health checks are included in this comprehensive plan.
Join the plan today and start to benefit from great discounts such as 10% off neutering as well as 2 consultations with a vet and 2 consultations with a nurse*
What does the Pet Health for Life Plan cover?
- Annual health check and vaccinations
- All year-round flea, tick and worming treatment including ear mites in cats
- 2 x consultations with a Vet*
- 2 x consultations with a Nurse*
- 10% off neutering
- Nail clipping** (as required, subject to availability)
- Anal gland expression** (as required, subject to availability)
Our NEW Pet Health for Life Plan has been priced to offer fantastic value with the option to spread the cost with low monthly direct debit payments. Our Pet Health for Life Plan prices for cats and kittens start from £17 a month by direct debit.
If you have any questions, our team will be delighted to help you.
*Terms of service apply. Click here for full terms of service
**Nail clipping and anal gland expression will be provided when appropriate and as part of a wider appointment.