Leadon Vale Veterinary Centre have been serving their local community for over 60 years.
With our long standing experience, knowledge and professional skills, we always treat our patients in the most compassionate and effective way possible.
The premises of Leadon Vale Veterinary Centre was purpose built in 1977.
Two often-overlooked aspects of practice life underline commitment to the care of patients.
Firstly continuing education with all vets regularly attending approved training courses and nurses encouraged to achieve NVQ status.
Secondly our full 24-hour emergency service provided at our own premises by our own Veterinary Surgeons 365 days a year.
Practice based consultations are usually by appointment. However, emergency cases will be seen at any time. All we ask for is a phone-call to the centre, so that we can get everything ready for the examination of the animal in need.
Why choose Leadon Vale Veterinary Centre?
- Fully equipped surgery with the most up-to-date surgical, diagnostic and anaesthetic equipment
- A complete range of surgical facilities
- Fully qualified, experienced and friendly staff
- Caring and compassionate environment
- Value for money services
- 24 Emergency Services provided at our own premises
Not all vets are the same. We encourage you to visit our practice and meet our wonderful team.