In line with Government guidelines, our practice is open and here to offer a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current Covid-19 safety guidelines.
We are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- On arrival at the Practice, clients should remain in their vehicle and call the reception team on the number located near the building’s entrance advising their name, their pets’ name and the make and colour of the vehicle you are in. If you do not have access to a mobile, please ring the doorbell located outside on the right-hand side of the main front door
- All medications, including parasite protection, must be pre-ordered using our online ordering form or over the phone. Medication should be ordered 48 hours in advance. Where possible, please prepay for your medication via the payment link sent to you, or we will contact you for payment. Only in exceptional circumstances can we accommodate ‘same day’ medication orders
- Be aware that our teams will always be in appropriate PPE.
Thank you for your understanding. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.